Re: [Chrysler300] No gas!!!

After going thru all the easy, simple checks, you might find the fuel sock
on the end of the pick-up tube in the tank is getting clogged. As you run at
speed, the sock (filter) is getting clogged with sediment. when you stop, it
gradualy falls back to the bottom of the tank. While you go about pouring
gas in the carb, you've burned up 5-10 minutes, allowing the dirt time to
fall away. The poured gas gets it started, and the pump can now get gas.
Solution, clean the tank. If you can get to the fuel pump sender, take it
out and use a match to check the bottom of the tank for dirt. Just kidding,
use a flash light. If you can't sget to the sender, and have a drain plug,
drain the tank and see what comes out. I've run into this so many times that
now I check it sooner rather than later.
Let us know how it comes out, this could happen to any of our cars,
Ray Jones