Brake Shoe Springs

Herman Meiners' message struck a chord with me.

In the past, the rear drums in my G have scraped against the springs and wore a noticeable amount of metal away on the side of the spring. When I did the brakes 3 years ago, I checked and adjusted the axle shaft end play, but didn't have a source for new springs, so I put the old ones back in place. At this point I think the rubbing problem is gone as haven't heard the tell-tale squeak as I navigate cloverleaf's. I sure would like to get new replacements though. Can anyone recommend a source for new brake springs?

Bob J