Re: [Chrysler300] '62 Chrysler 300 found

Re: [Chrysler300] '62 Chrysler 300 found

Rick,
Are the two guages next to each other? Perhaps they share a common ground or power connection that isn't up to snuff.I don't remember, offhand what the back of a '61 mopar dash looks like, but it seems like they used a voltage regulator to drop the actual voltage at the guage to something like 3 volts.I had trouble burning out temp guages on a '65 Barracuda one time because the regulator wasn't properly grounded and was actually delivering 12 volts, instead of 3.

Mike