'62 Chrysler 300 found

Greetings,
I thought someone might be interested in an original owner 1962 300 sport.
It is a 2-door hardtop, red with completely redone black interior. The paint
is original and shows wear in only two small places. It has always been garaged.
It has never been wrecked and all the trim is in excellent condition. The
engine is a 383 and was professionally rebuilt (the owner owned a auto repair
shop in town and knows the right people). The engine is extremely strong (I
imagine at 86 years old the owner is a little scared of how strong this car
runs). The VIN is 8223246757. The PNT code is PP1, the BDY code is 822 and
the Trim code is 454. You can contact Ray Bisho at (805) 925-6059. He is asking
$7,000. That may be a little much, but this is an exceptional (always in California)
car. I cannot take on any more cars personally, but hopefully someone out there
will give this vehicle a good home.
Now for my question, on my '61 300G we have done lots of wiring repair.
But one thing still stymies me. When you turn the key on, the oil pressure
and water temp. gauges move to a middle position. The amp and fuel side works
okay. All the guages are new (NOS) or professionally rebuilt. The water temp.
and oil pressure guages never move once they move to the middle position and
the vehicle is started and run. Is there a fix?
Thanks
Rick
http://www.pronet.net