H seat covers / seat back panels

For some silly reason I kept my old 300H upholstery; including the front seat back panels. Could anyone out there use them?

I guess the vinyl/carpeted front seatback panels are about the only reusable pieces, as they're not (I believe) included in the club's replacement kits.
The seat upholstery itself would probably only be useful to someone patching holes or someone creating new covers themselves...'cause these are pretty dry & cracked.
I would guess that these seatbacks are (other than color) interchangeable on '60-63 (64?) front bucket seats.

Not sure its useful, but I figured I'd ask.
Thanks & have a great weekend.
Mike V
(GA)