Re: [Chrysler300] '63 chrysler parts...

Are there any parts from a '64 300 that would fit the 63? I've got a '64
300 Silver Edition that I am starting to part out with some decent
chrome/stainless steel trim pieces. Interior is not too good, mice had a
field day and some rot. But let me know if anyone needs something. I am
not "parting" with the drive train at this time.

I must confess I promised Mr. G. Barker to look for a them back on
November and over-estimated my available time and under estimated the
available daylight. But things are getting better and now we have more
daylight, so I will full-fill my promises.

I'm in central Connecticut.

Dave Moore