Driveshaft conversion picture

Hi All,
By the way, Everyone that I sent pictures to, you're not crazy. I have a
mac and the jpeg picture get compressed into a format that PC's can't read. I
was able to send individual jpegs to John Hertzog. John's got the pictures on
his web site. Sorry to try all your patience. I'll have to remember that in
the future.

For the pictures goto:
http://www.crossrams.com/dshaft/trunion.html

I'd like to thank John for sorting this all out.

Sean Duggan