Re: [Chrysler300] '65 300 Questions from a new member.

Re: [Chrysler300] '65 300 Questions from a new member.

Normally, lacquer is the paint of choice for interior work.It is easily sprayed, quick drying and can be easily mixed in the small quantities needed for dashboards and such. The desired color is mixed and a small amount of "flattening agent" is added to achieve the desired amount of flatness or anti-gloss.Most automotive paint catalogs have formulas in them for the interior colors to go with the exterior colors.

Mike