59 300 E Tail light lenses

Greetings group!

I have a pair of NOS tail light lenses for 59 Chryslers that a friend has. Part # 1860798 group 8-55-195. They are not cheap. They are in as near perfect condition as you will find, and they are in original boxes,but dusty as he opened the boxes, set them on a shelf in his body shop in the opened boxes so they got dusty. I thought I would see if any one in the club w/ a 59 300 E or other model would want them before I put them on ebay. Email me if interested, they go as a pair for $275.00 Plus shipping. They are original Mopar parts, not reproductions or aftermarket. I don't know off hand if these are hard to find or not, I don't recall seeing a pair on ebay in the last year or so in my searches, so tell me if this is out of line or not. I am selling them for him and he told me that is what he paid for them 2 years ago for his 59 Saratoga but traded the car for a 60 Saratoga so he doesn't have a need for them now. Joe Pierce