experienced eye to get it exactly right.

300F'ly,

Roger Karlson

In a message dated 2/20/2002 1:40:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:13:36 -0600
From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxx>
Subject: Parade Green Paint

Hi Gang!

Dave Schwandt Here,
Just relayed the good news about the 1/4s to my body shop that at present
has the C driver door to strip and iron out the creases. They were asking
about paint color. They have the correct Chrysler code for Parade Green and
they use DuPont products in their shop. I'd like to do the car in Base/Clear
instead of the old DuLux which is all that is available from DuPont so I'm
told. Need to get some legwork done on a formula for the Base/Clear.

They suggested getting the DuLux and spraying a test panel then getting a
picture of it that they can then get a formula for the base/clear??

Any paint folks out there care to weigh in on this for me? The
Base/clear....Is that a good deal or what? I really don't know squat about
paint but I do want the car as close as possible to the original color tho.
Not concerned about the "orange peel" finish.

There is original paint under the wide windshield upper moulding. Would that
do for their "picture"? It seems to me to be a really light color compared to
what is inside the trunk lid. Speaking of inside the trunk lid, that paint is
really a mess with runs and streaks, just like the original paint on the
firewall.

Any input on this would be appreciated greatly. Perhaps someone out there
has done Parade Green and already has the proper code for the B/C coat.