Read up !

Hi to all,

What with it being winter and all, plenty of time to read ... check out two
new stories on our Web site at :
http://www.chrysler300club.com/stories/stories.htm . No sneak preview here,
gotta go look for yourself !

New stories about your 300 always welcome, please submit your text and
pictures to me for insertion on our Web site !

Think Spring - think Rhode Island !

John