           From: "Bob Merritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. starter interchange - 392 hemi
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: Digest Number 168
           From: "Bill Johnson" <bjj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. generator id.
           From: Philippe COURANT <accf_clb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Read up !
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. (no subject)
           From: vhelbling@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 06:52:02 -0500
   From: "Bob Merritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fw: Zakarian-seat

Forwarding this fax from George of Riehl:

     Installing a power seat into a 300C without original p/s, one must
make
major modifications to the floor and frame. The power seat "bolts"
directly
to "outriggers"  welded directly to the frame thru the floor. Non p/s
systems  do not have these "outriggers". Plus the p/s floor has a recess
that incorporates an "insert" (long tapered pan) into the floor. Plus the
p/s brackets are wider than a non p/s system. A non p/s seat bolts
directly
to the floor with large metal reinforcements under the floor. This is a
major job, but with the right equipment and parts it can be done. '57
seats
have "plastic" skirts on both sides, no chrome.
     George Riehl

Message: 2