Loss of Brakes

Hello,
I have a 64 300K with power brakes. The brake booster
is located above the driver side front tire. Yesterday
morning when I got in to go to work I noticed that the
pedal now goes all the way to the floor. The brakes do
work, but just barely. There is fluid, and pumping the
brakes has absolutely no effect. Vacuum is at around
18 at idle. The only previous indication that
something was wrong was that sometimes when the pedal
was depressed there would be a groaning noise and a
rapid vibration in the pedal that would go away if you
stabbed the pedal, but would continue if you didn't.
This happened twice within the last couple of weeks
and the brakes always worked great until yesterday.
This car is my daily driver and only mode of
transportation for work or otherwise. I need to drive
to work today, then I have the next 3 days off to
figure out the problem and fix it. Any help pointing
me in the right direction to start will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Sean