55 C300

I need the rubber bushings that support the accelerator pedal linkage and
install on the bracket on the dash panel behind the engine for my 55 C300.
Does anyone know where I can get these? I don't see them in G. Goers
catalog.

The information contained in this transmission, which may be
confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission
and the reply from your electronic mail system.