Re: [Chrysler300] A/C Clutch

The inner diameter of the hole on the part being removed is threaded(course threads, if I remember correctly). Just thread the bolt in until it bottoms out, then whack the wrench (in the "tightening" direction) with a soft hammer and the thing will drop right off in your hand. Be sure to keep track of the woodruff key in the compressor shaft while the clutch is apart. With the pulley off, you'll see three small bolts, holding the rest of the clutch assy on.

Mike