           From: "Myles Wallace" <myles1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Fuel Filter Sticker
           From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. '57 Imperial conv. pics
           From: Philippe COURANT <accf_clb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. A/C Clutch
           From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: A/C Clutch
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. 300H 413 engine supposedly, for sale
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: A/C Clutch
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 00:49:24 -0500
   From: "Myles Wallace" <myles1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Gas Tank - 300 G

Folks --

Undercarriage detailing question:
What is the correct finish for the gas tank of a 300G?

Regards  --
Myles

Message: 2
   Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 23:39:59 -0800
   From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fuel Filter Sticker

Does anyone know if the Gary Goers fuel filter stickers are correct for
1962?

Thanks,
Matt Allyn

Message: 3
   Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 21:54:56 +0100
   From: Philippe COURANT <accf_clb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: '57 Imperial conv. pics

Hi,
Today the weather was fine so i've taken some digital pics of my
Imperial (thanks Santa Claus for the FUJI camera..).
I've put some of them at
http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/my57pics.htm
Beware ! I haven't put thumbnails so it'll take a long time
before yoy see the 9 pics. The last is especially long to load
because i want to show it to a friend in its original size
(impossible to print..). You'll see also the "spare" speedo: a
mountain bike computer .. But works fine (in kph !)

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com