A/C Clucth Bearing

In planning to replace the A/C bearings in our 1962 Chryslers I read the
service manual. I love all of the "Chrysler Tools" that I don't have.

Can anyone tell me the tools needed? It looks like snap ring pliers and a
press? How do I press the bearing out? Being that I don't have a press, I
will have to go to the local NAPA and see if they will help me with their
press.

Any helpful hints are welcomed!

Thanks,
Matt Allyn