G trunk floor

Hello,

Well, as rust free as the G was, it appears now that the leaking
weatherstip around the trunk went too long unfixed. Preliminary
investigation appears as though the trunk floor should be replaced.

I understand that any '60-64 Chrysler will work. Does anyone out there
have a straight-rust free donor or already removed trunk floor that you
would be willing to part with?

Please respond to me privately. Depending on where you are located, I
may be able to pick it up.

Best regards,

Richard Osborne
Columbus, OH