door windows on 300C

I'm in the process of putting the windows back in the doors(electric). Everything seem to work fine until I put the back felt rail in place. Then the window binds up as if there isn't enough room. I have it adjusted all the way back. Anyway I've just thrown up my hands and walked away for now. Any suggestions out there on how to get everything lined up so the windows will go up and down without binding up?

Zak