rear speaker location 300F

Hi again,

Thank you all that have responded so far. I think I need to elaborate
further .

The 300F hardtop I am working on came with a rear speaker from the factory.
According to Gil Cunningham's microfilm build code interpretation, this car
is coded: # 427 - radio Golden-Tone ( 5-button) including rear speaker.
Therefore the rear speaker was factory-installed, not dealer or owner
installed.

No, I cannot tell from looking at the rear deck where the speaker was
originally positionned. And, yes, in case it does make a difference, this
car did NOT come from factory with a rear defogger. Doesn't have one, never
did.

So far I have rec'd the following responses:
Keith Langendorfer - rear speaker in CENTER location, no defogger, car thus
equipped when new.
Bob Merritt - rear speaker in CENTER location, no defogger .
Wayne Wunderlich - rear speaker located in RIGHT ( passenger) side ( !)
Greg Leggatt - center location ( but no explanation)

For those who care to dig a little deeper, and have had their 300F's
microfilm decoded by Gil, please let me know the radio code and whether the
rear speaker is documented as factory installed ! Having the locatiomn
information is not enough, I need to know whether the rear speaker in your
300F's was factory-installed, and that info can only be obtained from
microfilm.

I don't want to consider cars that have a rear defogger at all ; the factory
speaker location for those might be different.

Sorry to be a pest. Appreciate the help.

John