Re: [Chrysler300] Looking for a original supplier for Mopar/Chrysler

Re: [Chrysler300] Looking for a original supplier for Mopar/Chrysler

on 12/20/01 10:13 AM, Crash5194@xxxx at Crash5194@xxxx wrote:

Check with YEAR 1,
I have gotten a new convertable top, boot and oqiginal looking seat covers
from them for my 64 300-K.

CRASH

Crash,

YearOne giggles at me. Legendary chuckles at me. SMS doesn't even want to
hear from me. The gator grain vinyl is made for unobtainium... in other
words. It's impossible to get.

Thanks for the tip though,

Brian