Virus protection

Hi Bill, and group.

You probably missed previous posts that informed our on-line members that
virus protection is the sole responsibility of each and every on-line
members. We cannot
start having on-line discussions about how to protect about the myriad of
viruses that are floating around, or other computing issues. Our listserver
is for the SOLE purpose of discussing matters relating directly to Chrysler
300's.

Yes, Bill, your e-mail is of benefit to the group, and the information you
gave us all is interesting and quite factual. Thanks for sharing it with us.
But, group, let's not start a new discussion thread on virus protection.
Once again, virus protection is up to YOU, individually. There will more
than likely be LOTS of viruses that go through this listserver, or originate
from its members, whether we like it or not. So, do your homework, buy some
protection, keep it updated, and deal with it individually.

Should you receive a virus-infected e-mail, feel free to contact the sender
and let him know.
The listserver administrator can't do anything about it, nor can the other
375+ members on the list.

Feel free to respond to me, privately, or to the listserver administrator,
Bob Merritt ( rcmerritt@xxxx) , or even to Bill at bjj@xxxx

Practice safe computing !

John