Re: [Chrysler300] In Defense of Galen Govier

Re: [Chrysler300] In Defense of Galen Govier

 im with roger karlson !!!!
ive heard about enough whining about how g/g has the temerity to
charge for his services, as though every one of the whiners doesnt do
the same, to pay for the hobby we all are involved in.
it puts me in mind of the timme i offered to detail and document
and supply brackets for the 64 k disc brake conversion and got whined
and flamed on so bad that i withdrew the offer and have never made a
similar offer, on anything, since; and expect that i never will, at
least not to this audience. it left a bad taste with me. so many people
expecting everything, for nothing; and theyll flame you down if you dont
give it. well the answer is to not even let them know what they are
missing.
g/g has EVERY right to charge for his expertise, if he can get
people to pay, it must be there.
roger karlson has every right to his opinion, one in which i
happen to concur. hey rog ! got a spare flame suit i can borrow??

JEFF
tucson az.