Re: [Chrysler300] In Defense of Galen Govier

Re: [Chrysler300] In Defense of Galen Govier

...and I thought I'd add my response to Michael's response to my original
post :

Dude -

Why don't you go back and reread my post before jumping down my throat. All
I said was that this is what he had decided to do. Did I say that was wrong
?

Galen can do whatever he wants. If this is his livelihood and he makes a
living off this, good for him.

We are all experts on our cars to one degree or another. And we can all be
paid as 'expert witnesses' based on our knowledge and years of experience
with our cars. I just object to anything that he publishes being called
'official'. We also have no way of verifying the accuracy of his research.

Ron

Michael Cutler wrote :

> I also want to share my opinion, for what ever it is worth, in defense of
GG.
> When the original criticism of Mr. G hit our list server, I responded to
> the critic directly, but after hearing what those in our club who also
have
> a confliting opinion and are not afraid to share it, I thought that I
would
> add my support of Galen to the list and share what I happen to think with
the
> rest of you.
>
> "Jeez - Ron, I always thought that it is 'the American Way' to offer one's
> knowledge, be it self taught or by an institution of higher education, for
etc.etc.etc.

--SNIP --