Re: [Chrysler300] VIN De-coder,1960 Chrysler 1960.1965.

Re: [Chrysler300] VIN De-coder,1960 Chrysler 1960.1965.

Hi All;
I don't think copyright comes into play here, it's not his original
work. He has copied the info from Chrysler info. It's their original
work.
At best, you might have to rearrange the info so it's not a direct copy.
Pete Fitch would know for sure.

This may be a nice project for our club, since GG dosen't go back before
'62. We have many in the club who can decode various years buildsheets.

See ya in RI, don't forget!
Ray Jones