300-G Story ????????

Hello over there.....

Here in Sweden, the cold weather, snow, darkness and depression is over
us..... so what would be better
than a good story to ligthing up the head with.... and I want YOU guys,
to tell me the story of the seven cars.
I remember a few years ago, on this mail-list, some of you guys talked
about seven 300-G convertibles ordered
on the same time from the same dealer, delivered on the same truck. I
saw in the rooster that my car is manufactured in the middle of seven
cars on row so it could be fun to hear the full story....

Best regards from your friend in Sweden.....
Johan (300-G Conv.)