Seat Spring

I'm looking for the two double reverse looking springs that go just
above the seat hinge on bucket seats. I believe they call them Retarder
Springs. I need them for my 300F front seats. I know they use them on
other years because my 63 Dodge also has them. If anybody has one or
two they want to part with please let me know. ThankYou....Gary Barker