C300 engine for sale

Please do NOT reply to me - I know nothing about this.
John

>From : David Pendill at jubilee201@xxxx

Hello,
I have a 1955 chrysler 300 331 hemi motor for sale. It is complete from the
dual carburators to the oil pan. It has the rear bellhousing, to the front
fan. The tag numbers on the carburators read 2317S. I do not have the bat
wing air cleaner. It is original, and I think that it never has been
rebuilt, but I am not positive. The number on the block is 3NE552037. I wish
I had the car to go with it. Please email me for additional information.
Thank you