Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler to soup up 300m - 255 hp!

Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler to soup up 300m - 255 hp!

If Chrysler had done the prudent thing and made the Kronos a 300M with rear
wheel drive, they could have put all the horsepower they wanted under the
hood and also had a great brute looking 300 letter car.

But the cars nowadays are designed by "youngsters", probably in their 20's
and 30's. They have totally different concepts than the original 300 letter
cars represented. Every time I see an article here in California and it
pictures a design team, there are no old foggies in the picture.

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA