[no subject]

Fellow 300:d friends,

I´m looking for some good advise again and I belive the knowledge is
somewhere out there.
Anyone who could enlight me on the following:

-A generator marked "175 36 25" to be used on a 300:C? I got one for this
purpouse but after reading Wayne G excellent "Handbook" I doubt it, but what
is it for?
-Carburettors marked Carter AFB 2903S: I have two of them as spare and the
are said to have been mounted on my 300:C but I doubt it. THey are for a -60
or -61 aren´t they?
-Need to get the mounting device remade for the front bumper and a fellow
club member (Sven) has lend me his to use as master. Shall they be made of
the same kind of steel found in springs or just plain ordinary construction
steel?
-Anyone seen the ornament for the 300:medallion on the rear hood or the soft
paddings for the armrests of the front doors on the Ebay lately?
Just trying to get my 300:C to look a bit more like it did back in 1957, and
wintertime is no good driving season up here in Scandinavia anyway.

Best regards
Ulf Larsson, Stockholm, Sweden