           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2.
           From: Ulf Larsson <ulf.larsson@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 21:33:38 -0400
   From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: membership poll - medallions and lenses

Hi to all,

We'd like to take an informal poll of the on-line group . Trying to figure
out demand for certain items. Please respond to me personally. Due to time
constraints, please just answer the questions asked in a simple manner -
PLEASE fill in your answer in the spaces provided !

1/ Grille medallions for 300F, 300G, 300H and 62 300 Sport - how many of
which do you need? What would a reasonable price for these be, in your
estimation?

ANSWER : I NEED

__ 300F grille medallion(s)
__ 300G grille medallion(s)
__ 300H or 62 300 grille medallion(s)

I'd be willing to pay: $_____ per medallion and would order from Club if
available.

2/ Lenses:  just to keep things simple, right now let's talk about 1960,
1961 and 1962 Chrysler lenses, front turn signal, stop light and backup
light .Please fill in the blanks.

Right now I need, and would order,

___ 1960 pair of front park/turn light lenses @ approx.  $100 per pair
___  1960 pair of stop light lenses  @ approx. $200 per pair
___ 1960 backup light lenses @ approx. $80 per pair

___ 1961 & 1962  pair of  front park/turn light lenses @ approx.$100 per
pair
___ 1961 pair of stop light lenses @ approx. $200 per pair
___ 1961 pair of reverese light lenses @ approx. $80 per pair
___ 1962 pair of stop light lenses @ approx. $200 per pair
___ 1962 pair of backup lenses @ approx.$80 per pair

3/ Other than the lenses mentionned above, I'd like to suggest the
following lens reproduction project, as I need some for my car and can't
find any :
" ___________________________ "

4/ I also would like to suggest the following reproduction projects as I
feel there is a need for these parts and I'm having a hard time finding
any:

Thanks in advance for your help !
John

Message: 2