from my libary

Ok Waine and club. The book is Classic Moterbooks PHOTOFACTS it covers
Chrysler 300 from 1955 to 1961 by John Gunnell.First published by Motorbooks
International 1992 it is a reissue of the 1982 original.(Publishers
Wholesalers ,PO Box 2 ,729 Prospect Avenue, Osceola,WI 54020 USA.)Theirs a lot
of information in this book including a lot of specks and lots of pretty
pictues.It 78 pages of fun.The club might consider buying a bunch and making
them available to members who have one of these cars.As prizes or to buy.Dont
know what they cost it was a gift from my son.Dont know if they are
stall available but you could find out I'm sure.Jim