Re: [Chrysler300] Edelbrock-heads and LongRams

Re: [Chrysler300] Edelbrock-heads and LongRams

Sounds like an interesting combination Jeff.
I have have both the intakes, and the Edebrock-heads lying here.

I think the intakes will like the E-Heads because of the bigger valves
in those heads.
But for full-benefit of flow and exhaust-pulsewaves, you should install
headers of course.

Maybe also raising the compresssionratio because the aluminum dissipates
the heat faster, so your engine is less likely to ping
with a higher cr. The E-heads have a 82-84 cc headchamber by the way.

And as for looks, Wow... I think you'll blow'em away when you open the
hood and show all that aluminum !! :o)

Anyone else with thoughts about this combo?

Best regards,
Herman Meiners
http://drive.to/chrysler