sorry about that

Woops My Bad. Sorry about telling stores out of school and cluttering up
the listsaver.Now for some car stuff . Has anyone out there installed timed port
Fuel Injection on a crossram? Id really like to talk to you as its in my plans.I
hate the W.C.F.B carters. You could spend 2 hours in the morning tuning and half
to do it all over in the afternoon.Also what issues of the club news
covered the octane problem so I can back order? I've messed whith Nitro Benzines
and Nitro Methane in the past and understand Retrofire is the is the hot prop
now.Old Joke .WATS your Mix? answer 99.8 Nitro . Watts the other .02%
answer I don't know it comes in the Nitro! Am currently running 4 oz
of acetone per 20 gal of fuel in my 440 wedge.It is supposed to raise the octane
about 4 % ? Jim.

---

--- macthehammer@xxxx

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.