      1. Re: The forgotten K
           From: Bruce Paul <b_paul_ncp@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: reply re: recognized cars
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. The forgotten K- Reproduction of Parts
           From: "John L. Chesnutt" <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Washer pumps
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Plastic Interior Chrome Painting
           From: Sean Ellis <slim724@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. the hammer story
           From: " Jim McMullan" <macthehammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Engine Rebuild Kits
           From: Sean Ellis <slim724@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Engine Rebuild Kits
           From: Mike <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. sorry about that
           From: " Jim McMullan" <macthehammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 05:51:28 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Bruce Paul <b_paul_ncp@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: The forgotten K

Timothy,

As I have heard on SpeedVision, Don't Crush Them,
Restore Them. Enjoyment is what it is all about. If
you try to get them perfect and keep them that way, it
will cost you many $$$ and actually cut down on where
and how often you will drive them. Just try to satisfy
yourself.

Bruce Paul-Cherry Hill, NJ

Message: 2