Washer pumps

Washer pumps 61 thru 64 also available from Brad's NOS parts.

Brad's NOS Parts, Brad Edwards, 1420 Lake Dogwood Drive, P. O. Box 2988,
West Columbia, SC., 29171, 803-755-0066. Fax 803-755-9722

They are basically the same unit except rubber-mounted with a ground strap,
and there is no hole for the bag clip, but that's easy to make oneself.

I was not aware that these same pumps were available from Ford people -
anybody got a definite lead on that ?

John