Thanks for the response

HI Club. Ill be going with the 15 in. wheals as am planning on disk breaks
. Some ware in a box someplace I have a set Imperial disks and 4 piston calipers
off a 61. After seeing the disk conversion on the web am rethinking! Also
am impressed with the hubcap conversion .The calipers seam a little small. What
kind of purporting valve was used? Are there still drums on the rear? Theirs
been a lot of chatter about cams on the sight lately .When I rebuilt my F
in the late 1970 there were 4 cams available from MOPAR (the factory
warehouse was just down the street in Burlingame C.A.) 2 hydraulic and 2
solid tappet.I went with the stage 2 hyd. Seams it developed max torque at about
3200 instead of 2800 .The specks around hear someplace but I am in the process
of moving and the library is a mess.When you nailed it at 80M.P.H it would pin
you to the seat until about 120 M.P.H and then keep pilling to 146( which is as
fast as I ever took it ) Kept running out of road or coming up on
traffic .Remember we had 100 plus fuel at the time UNION 76 was about 108
to 112. And John the Hammer Handle is a long story and I just type with one
finger and have to look up .Jim

---

--- macthehammer@xxxx

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.