Re: [Chrysler300] 600 HP from the factory?:

Re: [Chrysler300] 600 HP from the factory?:

I ran a "dump truck /motor home engine" in a 3800# B-body in the early eighties, it consistently ran the quarter mile in the low 12s with no real fine tuning, almost no maintenance and no broken parts.
Over rated or not, it sure was a lot of fun and affordable.

Regards,
Mike