Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Oct Hot Rodding

I guess for GM-minded people "their" MuscleCar years started with the
GTO.

But to stay with the 'medium car/big engine' thing, no doubth that
Plymouth and Dodge in '62 had the lead with their 413/426's in their
(pardon the choice of words) 'Grandma'-carmodels.... :o)

I one asks my oppinion about fast cars, what's more exhillarating (sp?)
then having a fullsized car going like a bat out of hell...

Herman
The Netherlands

http://drive.to/chrysler
Hemi's Mopar and Dragrace MessageBoard: