[Chrysler300] Trans Leak

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

I have a leak from the transmission on a G that I would like some input from
the experts on.  When you run the car daily there is no fluid loss. If you
park it, after three days fluid is seen on the floor. Left still for a week
it will drain a little over two quarts of ATF out. It is oozing from the
seal around the throttle pressure control lever. We have put it up on a lift
where you can see very well. We have cleaned the trans surface completly,
Filled it to the proper level and left it up on the lift. The fluid will
migrate past the seal between two and three days later. I removed the
valvebody and checked the seal area and replaced the seal. Same problem.

Any ideas????   Thanks Ray Menzel in Michigan

P.S. we drained the converter and added 11 quarts to verify the dipstik is
the correct length.  RWM

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used