From: mplindahl [mailto:mplindahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 8:29 AM
To: barber@xxxxxxxxx; Chrysler 300 Listserver; Doug Warrener
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] South Lake Tahoe, CA Meet/Ashtray restoration

Hi Doug,

I assume this spray coating can be used for the front ashtray as well as the

small ash trays that would fit on the back of the bucket seats?  The small
ash trays have small amounts of pits/rust and their appearance
could be improved.

Do you have a website for this Eastwood?

Thanks-
Mark Lindahl
'63 300 Conv.