           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. various parts cars
           From: "Vincent Helbling" <vhelbling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Anybody in Miami? Check out 300M...
           From: "Thomas L. DeBusk" <cfdebusk@xxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 12:29:40 -0500
   From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: C/D deck medallion

Anyone have a new repro or other nice deck lid "silver dollar" medallion
for C and D?  I've got a new base casting for it, but it appears there's
no way my "marginally usable" original medallion is going to come off the
original housing without being destroyed.

Merry Christmas to all!

Park Waldrop
C cpe - Atlanta

Message: 2