           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
           From: "broxtop" <broxtop@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Marshall R Larson <yelof@xxxxxxxx>
           From: Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "bennett" <bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: jp300hurst@xxxxxxx
           From: "bennett" <bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "ROBERT MOORE" <bobmooreglendaleaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: FFGREG32@xxxxxxx
           From: Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: FFGREG32@xxxxxxx
           From: "langendorfer" <langendorfer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "mplindahl" <mplindahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "langendorfer" <langendorfer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "langendorfer" <langendorfer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: quentsmith@xxxxxxx
           From: "dualquadhemi" <barber@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Glass Wax reply
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:11:55 EST
   From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Seat Belts & "Boots"

Hi Mark and Group:
As stated by Doug, the original 300H belts were black.   They were factory
installed only on the front seats and were attached to the floor (very
important!).  Early 300Hs came without belts unless ordered, but they were made
standard equipment fairly soon therafter.  This made the 300H the first American
production car to have seat belts as STANDARD equipment----at least as far as I
can determine.  300ly, Gil C.

Message: 2