           From: mlw102@xxxxxxx
           From: William Huff <whuff@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "John and Donna" <drjjkoot@xxxxxxx>
           From: <smopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
           From: mlw102@xxxxxxx
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Mark Schueller" <f41324@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. new movie
           From: "patrick grant" <gran102@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: new movie
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:14:41 EDT
   From: mlw102@xxxxxxx
Subject: Part Needed - Neutral Safety Switch

       On my 58D I need a Neutral Safety Switch which is located on the
intake manifold at the back left corner of the rear carburator.  This
switch is
vacuum activated and prevents the starter from running when the neutral
switch is
pushed while the engine is running.  If anyone has this part or knows of a

source please let me know, I haven't been able to find the part locally.
Thanks
for your help.

Jack Wiltse

Message: 2