           From: "G EDMONDS" <georgedmonds@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Tire size for 64 300K
           From: FFGREG32@xxxxxxx
      3. Parts for sale
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Tire size for 64 300K
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Tire size for 64 300K
           From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Tire size for 64 300K
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:46:12 -0400
   From: "G EDMONDS" <georgedmonds@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Any Interest in a High Speed Starter for413Cast Iron 727
DriveTrains?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Rinaldi" <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>; <tim.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Chrysler 300 Club" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Any Interest in a High Speed Starter for413Cast
Iron 727 DriveTrains?

Hi Tim,

Owen Grigg suggested that I contact you and see if you can help us owners
of
'59-'61 with Chrysler 413 wedge/cast iron 727 TF drive trains get high
speed
starter replacements. Also '55-'58 hemi drive trains.

The '59-'61 set ups have longer drive shafts and cannot interchange with
the
available high speed starters that are compatible with the '62 and later
aluminum TFs which fit the shortened drive shafts of the later 413s.

Tony Rinaldi

> From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 14:26:21 +1200
> To: "Tony Rinaldi" <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Any Interest in a High Speed Starter for
413Cast
> Iron 727 DriveTrains?
>
> Tony,
> If you would like to speak with someone who knows all about these high
> speed, high torque starters, contact Tim at Roadrunner Starters on
> tim.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Owen

For list server instructions, go to

Message: 2