           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 58 D squeeking brakes
           From: mlw102@xxxxxxx
      3. Ebay 58 D
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: (no subject)
           From: Val Jeffers <edward1108@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Ebay 58 D
           From: jlsavard@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 08:17:59 -0500
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300C fuelpump

M6866 fits '70-72 Dodge Challenger w/ 340 motor and is NOT intended
to be used in your 300C.

Wayne
Texas

   Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 11:36:23 +0200
   From: Oddvin Skråmestø <ragtopman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: .

Hi.

Does Carter M6866 fuelpump replace the original?
The arm seems a little bit longer, but it looks very similar. My
partsshop tells me it will fit, but I will ask you first.

I have just arrived back from a 2000 miles trouble free trip to
Sweden, with my 300C running on an electric fuelpump only.
What a great car for long distance driving!

Thanks

Oddvin Skråmestø
Norway

Message: 2