      1. Another Movie Car
           From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
      2. Yet Another Movie Car
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. re: Timing and Vacuum on 57 392
           From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Heat pipes are finally in!
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: re: Timing and Vacuum on 57 392
           From: "Laurence G. Johnson" <laurence_g_johnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. heat pipes #2
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Oil pressure hose routing for a/c 1957
           From: <john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. '62 Front Driver Door Handles
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 09:56:09 EDT
   From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
Subject: Another Movie Car

Not exactly a 300, but.........   New Walt Disney movie, "Holes", staring
Signorey Weaver, and her car, a '58 Saratoga white two-door hardtop, with
Spring
Styling, and (I think) Autopilot.  Many scenes of the car in the movie,
and
not really a terrible movie, either.  McTaggart

Message: 2
--just saw the somewhat recent movie Catch Me if You Can (Tom Hanks) and
caught a glimpse of a shiny red C or D coupe driving by. Greatly agitated
the wife by re-winding several times.   Was it a club member's car?

Not exactly a 300, but.........   New Walt Disney movie, "Holes", staring
Signorey Weaver, and her car, a '58 Saratoga white two-door hardtop, with
Spring
Styling, and (I think) Autopilot.  Many scenes of the car in the movie,
and
not really a terrible movie, either.  McTaggart

For list server instructions, go to

Message: 3