           From: FFGREG32@xxxxxxx
      2. re power window motors
           From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. timing and vacuum
           From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. 6 volt positive ground question
           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: timing and vacuum
           From: "Laurence G. Johnson" <laurence_g_johnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. E-bay Scam!!
           From: Rusty and Thelma Roe <saxblowr@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 08:49:17 EDT
   From: FFGREG32@xxxxxxx
Subject: Interesting take on the 62 300

Saw this on the 62 to 65 Mopar list interesting looking hotrod.
http://www.livejournal.com/community/american_muscle/22755.html#cutid1  I
am excited as my
300K is nearing the end of the cosmetic portion of its restoration. I am
hopeful that I can make it to the Chrysler Nationals this coming weekend.
Will
there be a contingent of 300 owner's? I was at Carlisle and missed the 300

contingent somehow. Every time I went by the cars it seemed they were
abandoned. This
time I will have more free time unless Mr. Govier desires my help at his
swapspace as at Carlisle. Well, if any 300 owners will be there and want
to bring
spares with, I could use 5 14 inch steel rims for the K. Also needed are
two
horns, and J-bolt, washer, and wingnut for trunk jack kit. I am currently
attempting the revival of my rear window seal, I hope that my efforts
prove
successful. If not I have been directed to sources who have decent ones.
Fremans
seems to be an excellent source by the way. Well, I hope all club members
have a
great week! 300ly, Greg

Message: 2