      1. Re: How to peel the roof off your new 300........
           From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Emblem Adhesive WARNING !!!
           From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: How to peel the roof off your new 300........
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 1960 300F forsale
           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. George McKovich -  "57" 300-C Grille
           From: "bennett" <bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. trim
           From: greektruck@xxxxxxx
      7. Fwd: Re:a little levity
           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. 60 300F forsale.
           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. 60 300F forsale.
           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: How to peel the roof off your new 300........
           From: " Brian & Kathy Frank" <Frank@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 11:42:15 -0700
   From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: How to peel the roof off your new 300........

Owen and list,

I don't see why the car couldn't be repaired and registered.  It would
have a Salvage title though.

I bought a car back in '89 (a '66 MBZ 230SL) that had a salvage title.  It
was stolen and many expensive parts had been removed, but the car was not
damaged otherwise.  I was able to find the parts through Hemmings and
such, but was never able to get the SALVAGE off the title.  The car could
be registered and driven in CA however.  I finally sold it to a person
that shipped it overseas where the title wasn't an issue.

I don't see why the car couldn't be repaired and registered, albeit with a
Salvage title.

Bob J

Message: 2