      1. Re: Headliner's and Brake Drums some good news?
           From: "Ron Kurtz" <Mark268@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. New drums
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 300 G Heater Control
           From: Lauren R Lampi <lrlampi@xxxxxx>
      4. Fw: 300 G Heater Control
           From: "Antonello Jelitro" <mopar@xxxxxx>
      5. Re: 300 G Heater Control
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. ....and Brake Drums some good news?
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. ebay ?
           From: Gary Finger <my300g@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. 392 Water Pump
           From: William Huff <whuff@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE: ....and Brake Drums some good news?
           From: "George McKovich" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. 300H Steering Wheel
           From: "George McKovich" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Re: [Chrysler300 Brake Drums some good news?
           From: greektruck@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 08:05:49 -0700
   From: "Ron Kurtz" <Mark268@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Headliner's and Brake Drums some good news?

Hello, everyone

I bought a couple of 11"x3" rear drums from Kanter last year. The hubs were
not included. I sent them out to a heavy duty brake shop to remove the hubs
from my 11"x21/2" drums and install them on the new drums.

The Kanter price was $150.00 each at the time. (Glad to see your getting a
better price, Gary.) Installing the hubs cost approx. $70.00 for both. Don't
forget to supply the LH studs if they're needed.

Regards,
Ron Kurtz
E#292